With built-in Thunderbolt technology--the fastest, most flexible I/O ever--the 27-inch Apple Thunderbolt Display can do things other displays simply can't. Of course, it delivers a brilliant viewing experience. But connect it to any Thunderbolt-enabled Mac and it becomes a plug-and-play hub for everything you do. Features include a high-resolution 2560 x 1440-pixel LED-backlit display, a FaceTime HD camera, high-quality audio, three USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire 800 port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and a Thunderbolt port for daisy-chaining additional high-performance devices.
- 27-inch IPS display with LED backlighting
- Thunderbolt and MagSafe All-in-One Cable Connectors
- 2560 x 1440 Resolution; 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 3 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, FireWire 800 port, Thunderbolt port
- The following models are Thunderbolt capable: MacBook Air (Mid 2011) and later, MacBook Pro (Early 2011) and later, MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), Mac mini Server (Mid 2011), Mac mini (Mid 2011), iMac (Mid 2011)
- FaceTime HD camera